JRA Arima memorial presents Road to TOKYO DOME kicks off at Korakuen Hall on December 22 at 6:30PM!
For the main event, Kazuchika Okada, Hiroshi Tanahashi & YOH will take on Minoru Suzuki, Lance Archer & DOUKI!
There will be event day tickets available at 4:00PM with limited seats remaining.
Lance Archer will be signing autographs before the event!
JRA Arima memorial presents Road to TOKYO DOME Night 1
Thursday, December 22 2022
Doors 5:30PM Start 6:30PM
Buy tickets with Loppi at Lawson
Event day tickets on sale: 4:00PM
*Cheering is NOT allowed at this event
5:30PM: Lance Archer
- Be aware, there will be no intermission on this event.
- Entry permissible to fans who purchase the relevant wrestler’s goods at the event merchandise booth.
- Be aware that goods removed from their packaging may not be exchanged post purchase unless defective. Please check shirt sizes etc. before purchasing.
- Fans who purchase participating wrestler merchandise at the event booth may enter the signing sessions.
- Only purchased merchandise can be signed. No personal items please.
- Only signatures will be provided. Signatures will not be personalised, or marked with dates. No photos will be taken.
- Fans who wish to participate in the signing session will receive a numbered ticket on purchase of the participating wrestler’s merchandise.
- In the case of merchandise that cannot be signed, a ‘coloured paper ticket’ will be distributed. A non-resalable coloured sheet of paper will be signed instead.
- Time and merchandise supplies are limited. Lineup of participating wrestlers may change due to reasons beyond our control.
- Signing sessions may be canceled before the event.
- Pay attention to announcements at the venue and information at merchandise booths at the venue on the day of the event.
- One signing session ticket per customer who purchased merchandise. Multiple purchases will also receive one ticket. This is so that the highest number of fans possible can get their items signed. We appreciate your understanding.
- Please bring BOTH your numbered ticket and purchased merchandise with you to the signing session. A staff member will collect your ticket from you. Both the item and ticket are required to take part in the signing session.
- Only those eligible to participate in the signing session may line up. So that lines can proceed as smoothly as possible, anybody without a numbered ticket or merchandise may not stand in line. However, children/infants may accompany their parents or guardians in line.
- We are not able to reissue tickets under any circumstances. Make sure you don’t lose your tickets.
- Tickets are limited, and may not be distributed after allocations are met. We appreciate your understanding.
- Physical contact with wrestlers is not allowed. There will be an acrylic plate between customers and wrestlers.
- Letters or presents for wrestlers will not be accepted due to infection protocols.
- Please wear a mask and use hand sanitizer when going into the venue. Customers who do not wear a mask cannot participate in the signing session even if they have a valid ticket.