- GENERAL RELEASE DATE
- FRI.JAN.6.2017 -
- ADMISSION FEE
Seats Advance The day Special Ringside 10,500yen 11,000yen Ringside 8,500yen 9,000 yen Reserved Seat 6,500yen 7,000yen Standing
* On Event-day only
– 3,500yen Elementary and Junior High School Student Standing
* On Event-day only / required identification
– 2,500 yen
* Sales price includes tax
* Please be advised that event-day tickets may sell out early. Thank you for your understanding.
All customers are required to possess a valid ticket except for children under 6 years old.
Ticket sales may end a few days before the event date depending on the Play Guide. Please contact each Play Guide for more information about the current situation of ticket sales.
Wheelchair accessible seats are available as Special Ringside ticket only.
– Elementary and Junior High School Student Discount Ticket
Elementary and Junior High School Student Discount Tickets are sold at the ticket counter on Event-day and must be purchased in person with a valid identification of age.
– Korakuen Hall Standing Tickets
A Standing Ticket is required to enter the south side back row standing area and the balcony.
Visitors with reserved seat tickets are not permitted in the standing area. Please sit in the designated seat stated on your ticket.
Tickets will be checked at the entrance to the standing area. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Please note that the number of Event-day Standing Tickets available may vary for each event depending on the number of remaining reserved seats.
- TICKET AGENCY
Tickets are sold at the following agencies. (In Japan only)
* Ticket Pia counter, Circle K Sunkus each store, Seven Eleven store
New Japan Pro-Wrestling Co. Ltd.
Tickets are not sold on the website.