April 8 2023 sees Sakura Genesis hit Ryogoku Sumo Hall. With Kazuchika Okada set to defend the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship against the winner of the New Japan Cup on top of what will be a stacked card, there couldn’t be a better or bigger event this spring, and one that would be the highlight of any spring break to Japan!
With flowers in bloom, spring is a perfect time to visit Japan. With an incredible event to boot, that’s why we’ve teamed with eplus to offer international tickets to fans worldwide!
Get yours now and be a part of a spectacular night in historic Ryogoku April 8!
SAKURA GENESIS 2023
April 8, 2023 Ryogoku Sumo Hall
|1F Box Seat A (2 people/box)||
|1F Box Seat B(2 people/box)||
(approx 85 USD)
|2F Reserved Seat A||
(approx 79 USD)
|2F Reserved Seat B||
(approx 55 USD)
* Please be sure to wear a mask when you come to the venue. Please wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose properly.
* Cheering is allowed in all seats after wearing the non-woven mask correctly.
* Please face the direction of the ring when cheering or shouting.
* You will not be able to participate if any of the following apply on the day of your visit.
・If you have a fever on the event day or the day before (as a general guideline, 37.5 degrees or higher, or below 37.5 degrees but 1 degree higher than normal)
・If you have any other symptoms that suggest infection with COVID-19.
・If you have been tested positive for COVID-19 and the medical treatment period specified by the public health center has not passed.
* We ask for your co-operation in washing hands and disinfecting hands.
* Alcoholic beverages, bottles, cans, and dangerous items are not allowed.
* Please refrain from excessive drinking.
* Please eat and drink in the seat with no chatting. Please wear a mask when conversing and refrain from cheering or talking with your mask off.
* Please keep social distance with other customers when lining up. Entry may be temporarily restricted.
* Please refrain from staying for a long time near the venue before and after the game. Please refrain from prolonged interaction with other customers, such as talking at close range or taking pictures in groups, and keep contact to a minimum.
* Please follow the measures and instructions for preventing the spread of COVID-19 in the venue. You may be asked to leave if you are deemed to be a hindrance to safety.
* Recording or video recording in the auditorium is prohibited.
* Please note that the capacity and operational rules may be subject to change in accordance with changes in guidelines announced by the government and local authorities, as well as the infection situation.